Sponsors provide financial support for the purchase of restoration materials (flooring, windows, paint) and volunteer work crew support. Recognition highlights include:
- Recognition on posters advertising volunteer opportunities
- Name, logo, and link on rockofageslps.org for 1 year
- Recognition on Facebook feed (over 2,000 followers)
- Recognition in press releases and TV/radio interviews
- Name and year on plaque in first floor of lighthouse
In addition to monetary support, we are grateful for in-kind donations. We will be happy to discuss ideas you might have on materials or services you would be willing to provide to help us make this year's work season a success.
Interested in becoming a sponsor of the Rock of Ages Lighthouse Preservation Society?
If so, make sure to check out our sponsorship agreement. There are various levels available to sponsors who share the Society's dedication to preserving the lighthouse and its history.